About the Lewes-Rehoboth Rotary Club
The Lewes-Rehoboth Rotary Club was founded in 1929. For 93 years the Club has been making our community a better and safer place to live, work, go to school and raise a family. Through our Flags For Heroes, and other fundraising programs and events, the Club has donated many hundreds of thousands of dollars to local charitable organizations. In 2021 alone our club donated over $100,000 to these organizations.
- Autism Delaware
- Beau Biden Foundation for Protection of Children
- Beebe Healthcare Foundation
- Delaware State Police, Camp Barnes
- Children’s Beach House
- Christiana Care, Swank Memory Care Center
- Clothing Our Kids
- Community Resource Center
- Delaware Tech Educational Foundation, Veteran Outreach Program
- Disaster Aid USA (Ukraine)
- Easter seals Camp Fairlee
- Fisher House Dover
- Habitat for Humanity
- Harry K Foundation
- JROTC Scholarship – Cape Henlopen High School
- KSI - Kent & Sussex Industries
- Lighthouse for Broken Wings
- Special Olympics
- St. Peter's Heart & Soul Ministry
- Warsaw Rotary Club Warszawa (Ukraine)
- The Shepherd’s Office
- Warrior Community Connect
- What is Your Voice
This year's commemorative medallion
This year we are happy to feature Cape Henlopen High School’s JROTC Honor Guard Cadets, (L to R) Samuel Paul Kerstetter, Ja'Niya Shanta Hinton, and Gianna Marie Decker on our 2022 medallion.
These fine young men and women, along with other cadets, are seen performing honor guard duties during our 2021 Veterans Day ceremony. The Cape Henlopen High School’s JROTC has supported our Flags For Heroes campaign for many year.
Our Lewes-Rehoboth Rotary Club is truly thankful for their support and the many contributions of our community members, young and old.
Sponsor your heroes
It's tax deductible
Corporate & Foundation Sponsors
To find out more about how your company can participate, contact one of these club members: Jim Hellier: (410) 271-1360 jim.growthsynergys@